If you are coping with the death of someone you dearly love, we extend our sincerest condolences to you and your family on behalf of the staff at WCF. We hope the information that we have included here will assist you in making all the necessary arrangements for a smooth and meaningful service.
Funeral planning involves very sensitive decisions; sorting out all the arrangements can be a little overwhelming. We want to help you with all the details and answer the questions that will arise during this process.
Here are some simple guidelines to get you started:
1. We will accommodate funerals for congregants and their immediate family including: parents, spouse, children and grandchildren of a member. This definition encompasses step-parents and step-children, adopted children, etc. The attending pastor can provide more clarification concerning immediate family.
2. There is no cost for the room; however there is a minimal cost for other services such as multi- media, maintenance, hospitality, sound and the Pastor's honorarium, Etc.
3. Several rooms are available for funerals including the Sanctuary, Chapel, and Fellowship Hall. Facilities are subject to availability and will only be booked upon receipt of reservation fee.
4. WCF will provide cake, coffee, tea and water for a maximum of 250 guests; however all other food must be catered. (caterer provides all utensils for serving including plates, napkins, cutlery) Other details concerning the reception can be discussed at your appointment.
5. The first step in booking a room is to make an appointment with Pastor Dave Pistagnesi who will help you to make all the arrangements for the funeral service if you choose to have it at WCF.
The following list contians some of the things you will need to decide at your appointment
* Scripture Reading and prayer
* Sharing the gospel from the officiating Pastor
* Tributes from friends and family
* Pictures and service bulletin